Keep ahead of your competitors. Get a Visually Appealing Website Today!
A recent small business owners survey suggests having a website:
- Provides a good means of receiving customer enquiries
- Opens up new business opportunities
- Means the business can be found on Google / Search engines
The majority of businesses believe their website has had a significant commercial impact on their success.
Web Design Options
I began building websites in dreamweaver initially and since 2003 build in wordpress as it offers flexibility, ease and quickness that helps keep client costs low. The first thing I always do before purchasing a product or service from a business is checkout their website. It is a first point of call for many prospective customers/clients and it stuns me that businesses still do not feel a professional digital presence is vital to their business. One thing that often makes me think twice about a purchase is if the business only has a gmail, hotmail or other generic email address instead of their own business email account such as @mybusiness.com.au
You run a professional business and are more than likely very good at what you offer, so why not fully capitalise on this and get me to build a website that looks great, sets you apart from the competition/others in the market and reaches new clientele to super charge your business!
Choose from the 3 web design options below or feel free to contact me to discuss any special requirements you may have. I also offer per hour rates for specific tasks or updates @ $47/hr.
- 3 Page - Home/Landing, About, Contact
- Fully Responsive Design
- Basic SEO
- Social Media Integration
- 14 day post-launch support
- All Entry features
- Choice of Theme and Page Builder layout options
- 6 Pages
- Focused SEO
- Stock images or you supply
- Newsletter / Opt-in Integration
- 30 day post-launch support
- All Entry and Business features plus one of the 3 options below
- e-commerce site
- Membership site
- Events/Booking site
- 9 pages
- Premium SEO
- Google Analytics
- Automatic Backups with UpdraftPlus
- Email setup
- One-on-One Website Training & Handover
- 30 day post-launch support
All platforms are expandable at any time and come with assistance to secure hosting and domain name if needed
Web Design Requirements
Describing your site’s requirements
To make the most of all the advanced customization you can squeeze out of a WordPress website, a good place to start is with a solid creative brief capturing exactly what you need from your site. This could be a list of must-haves (and nice-to-haves) such as widgets, plugins, third-party integrations etc.The more custom your site is, the more involved the build will be. If you need complex development such as ecommerce functionality or specialised integrations, or to update the look and feel of a theme, expect this to boost the time and effort that will need to go into development and could impact price.
Things to include
- Background about you, your company, or your products and services.
- Business goals and objectives for your site or online store.
- Technical specs the developer should know. Will you need a domain name, or hosting?
- Other sites you like that have functionality or features you’d like to have.
- Your target audience(s) for the site.
- Brand guidelines the theme should reflect, including fonts, colour palette, imagery, and logos.
- A list of any copy (text) and images to be included in the site.
- The project timeline.
Scope of work
Whether you want an ecommerce store or a simple marketing site with a custom contact form, the production process may include:
- Research into your industry, marketplace, and audience
- Creating a basic site layout
- Choosing a theme
- Identifying (and purchasing) the plugins needed to support functionality
- Generating designs for review and revisions
- Setting up Google Analytics tools, XML sitemap, and SEO support
- Testing, review, and approval, including testing for device and browser compatibility
- Installation, integration and site launch.
Our fixed-price projects include up to 2 iterations (revisions) included in the price.
If you require extra work outside of agreed scope, additional fees may be required above stated price. Help ensure your timeline and scope doesn’t grow beyond expectations:
- Be specific at the start what you want in the site, then let us select the tools and technology to bring it to life.
- Prepare any related materials ahead of time. Write site copy, menu layout, and page titles. If you’re including photos or other images, ensure they have high resolution as a compressed image.
Additional costs may apply for hosting, domain purchase, theme and plugin purchase (some are free depending on taste/requirements), graphic design, email capture set-up, social account set-up and any additional customisation not listed above. You will be required to provide all copy and logos/branding. Access to (if applicable) social accounts, mailchimp account, dropbox account and google/gmail account will be needed to enable integrations. 2 design revisions are included in stated pricing.
Recent Client Builds
Recent Client Builds
Tribe Market is the Feel Good Marketplace for Australian small businesses in the fields of Wellness, Eco Friendly and/or Social Benefit. It is a multi-vendor ecommerce platform allowing businesses to create a branded store and list goods or services for sale across Australia and the World. Customizable commission setup, shipping module and policies allow greater control for the store owner. Payment for sales is automatically deposited into the businesses account and all customer order details are emailed ready for order fulfillment.
This website was created from the ground up via a bought theme and 35 active plugins to achieve the requirements of this demanding multi-vendor ecommerce platform.
Freeomy is a member based share economy platform with demanding and intricate web design requirements. Built from a social theme with 32 active plugins, the site achieves its goals of being a member based site that restricts content based on membership level and allows for members to communicate on the platforms messaging system and has the funcionality of an ecommerce backend to allow members to swap/trade items and skills using an internal points system. Each member has a digital wallet where points are stored and traded. A review system with star ranking keeps member exchanges honest and accountable. The site is streamlined to provide a traditional web-store feel in a share economy platform making it attractive and user friendly.
Resonate Designs is a local florist, wedding and flower delivery service. The owner wanted the site to be fast, seo friendly, responsive, auto updating of plugins, secure and customizable to their needs of providing service information along with a ecommerce store for online flower sales (with customizable checkout).
Using a purchased florist theme and 20+ plugins, we achieved exactly what the business owner wanted in an efficient and timely manner. The build also included purchasing a new domain name and new hosting.
EMF Shield is an online information site and ecommerce store selling products across the world.
This site was a relatively quick build with standard ecommerce requirements and using a free theme + 15 plugins.
NikkiG Music is an events directory and blog website.
This site was a relatively standard build using a free theme + 15 plugins. The biggest work was configuring the purchased events plugin to suit the requirements of the site.
Domain name and hosting was also purchase as part of this customers build.
My Mobile Massage needed a site to display information about their services and also provide an online booking system… without paying for any themes or plugins. This was achieved with a couple of different theme layouts until the look and feel was right for the owner.