We build websites
Choose the platform that best suits your current needs.
All platforms are expandable at any time and come with assistance to secure hosting* and domain* name if needed
3 Page - Home/Landing, About, Contact
Fully Responsive Design
Search Engine Optimisation
Social Media Integration
14 day post-launch support
All Entry features
Choice of Theme and Page Builder layout options
6 Pages for more info/display
Stock images used or you supply
Newsletter / Opt-in Integration
30 day post-launch support
All Entry and Business features plus one of the 3 options below
Automatic Backups with UpdraftPlus
One-on-One Website Training & Handover
30 day post-launch support
What we need to know
Describing your site’s requirements
To make the most of all the advanced customization you can squeeze out of a WordPress website, a good place to start is with a solid creative brief capturing exactly what you need from your site. This could be a list of must-haves (and nice-to-haves) such as widgets, plugins, third-party integrations etc.The more custom your site is, the more involved the build will be. If you need complex development such as ecommerce functionality or specialised integrations, or to update the look and feel of a theme, expect this to boost the time and effort that will need to go into development and could impact price.
Things to include
- Background about you, your company, or your products and services.
- Business goals and objectives for your site or online store.
- Technical specs the developer should know. Will you need a domain name, or hosting?
- Other sites you like that have functionality or features you’d like to have.
- Your target audience(s) for the site.
- Brand guidelines the theme should reflect, including fonts, colour palette, imagery, and logos.
- A list of any copy (text) and images to be included in the site.
- The project timeline.
Scope of work
Whether you want an ecommerce store or a simple marketing site with a custom contact form, the production process may include:
- Research into your industry, marketplace, and audience
- Creating a basic site layout
- Choosing a theme
- Identifying (and purchasing) the plugins needed to support functionality
- Generating designs for review and revisions
- Setting up Google Analytics tools, XML sitemap, and SEO support
- Testing, review, and approval, including testing for device and browser compatibility
- Installation, integration and site launch.
Our fixed-price projects include up to 2 iterations (revisions) included in the price.
If you require extra work outside of agreed scope, additional fees may be required above stated price. Help ensure your timeline and scope doesn’t grow beyond expectations:
- Be specific at the start what you want in the site, then let us select the tools and technology to bring it to life.
- Prepare any related materials ahead of time. Write site copy, menu layout, and page titles. If you’re including photos or other images, ensure they have high resolution as a compressed image.
Additional costs may apply for hosting, domain purchase, theme and plugin purchase (some are free depending on taste/requirements), graphic design, sales funnel set-up, social account set-up and any additional customisation not listed above. You will be required to provide all copy and logos/branding. Access to (if applicable) social accounts, mailchimp account, dropbox account and google/gmail account will be needed to enable integrations. 2 design revisions are included in stated pricing.